Boone Hospital Center is proud to sponsor this year’s Mature Living Festival, hosted by the Boone County Council on Aging. The festival is Friday, Oct. 5, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Parkade Center, 601 Business Loop 70 W.
Admission is free.
- Last year nearly 600 people from the Boone and Cole County area attended this fun event and found great information.
- This is not just for people 55 and older but their families and caregivers too.
- Over 70 booths showcasing the wide range of services available to Boone County seniors.
- Health Screenings with the Boone Hospital’s Know Your Numbers Van.
- Free Flu Shots with your Medicare Card or $25 without.
- Lots of freebies and door prizes.
Don’t miss fabulous entertainment featuring: